See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Built in 1876 as the Precelly Hotel when the Clunderwen to Rosebush railway line was opened. Closed in 1992 but later bought by locals, refurbished and re-named 'Tafarn Sinc Preseli'. It is found in the heart of the Preseli Mountains with many scenic views whether driving or walking. This pub features in the historic and social life of the area and inside is full of old world character and charm.