Hean Castle InnHigh Street
Only a short walk from trhe popular beach and harbour. One of Saundersfoot most imposing inns is the Hean castle. It was originally called Picton Castle again in honour of the land owning Philipps family and is presumed to have opened in the early 1840's. In the late 1870's Charles Ranken Vickerman turned the inn into the castellated edifice that exists today.