Set on the edge of the tiny City of St David's in the Pembrokeshire National Park, with its cathedral and idyllic countryside and beaches. Despite its exterior (built in 1816 as a private house, it also housed a school before becoming a hotel and the terminus for stagecoaches from Haverfordwest), the inside has been thoroughly modernised, light and airy with a mix of comfy furniture arranged in a number of drinking areas. A television is above a log effect fire at one end and at the other is a dining area in the conservatory which specialises in locally caught seafood. Breakfast is also available. There is a large walled garden to the rear. Winter opening may Vary.